Erie blends the quaint feel of a small town with the contemporary, progressive civic vision of a thriving modern community. This region of Boulder County has seen tremendous growth over the past few years, and Erie is quickly becoming an attractive location for individuals and families looking to buy homes in a more affordable part of the county while still enjoying the Colorado lifestyle. With over 1,200 acres of open space and parks, 25 minutes from Denver and 20 minutes from Boulder, Erie is a perfect home for active adults, growing families, and young professionals seeking easy access to all that the Front Range has to offer.
- Wallet Hacks: 2016 Best Places to Raise a Family, September 1, 2016
- Protection 1: The 15 Safest Cities in Colorado – #2, August 25, 2016
- International City/County Management Association & National Research Center, Inc: Voice of the People Award, August 2016
- Apartment Advisor: 23 Best Cities for Young Families – #2, June 17, 2016
- Movoto: 10 Most Affordable Denver Suburbs – #10, June 1, 2016
- SmartAsset: Healthiest Housing Markets in Colorado – #9, January 13, 2016
Source: Town of Erie